Thursday, April 14, 2011

It Isn't much


So I started out doing an decent job of writing once a week...and then school kept getting in the way.  To help with the resolution that I made nearly three and a half months ago, I think I should try posting smaller snippets of things (for lack of a better term).  Maybe, just an idea, or a poem I thought up, or a quote, or my thought's in that moment regardless of whether or not they have anything to do with anything.

Maybe I just need to sit myself down and write.   I am discovering (or maybe rediscovering) that, though my original intention with this post was to write that first paragraph and then stop so that I would have SOMETHING, the more I wrote, the more thought of things to write about.

My Youtube page isn't doing as well as I would have hoped (in my wildest dreams) but IS doing better than I expected.  And my prayers were answered yesterday when I was able to retrieve something that I thought was lost: a version of my final animation project.  I am continually amazed at how God answers prayers with a yes that, I'm pretty sure, aren't deserving of one.  I probably won't get around to posting it for a while but I am so relieved to have a copy of that.  It is a big stress off of my shoulders.

That's all I have for now other than the reminder that God is amazing and that He is there for me when I fall and even when I ignore the fact that I've fallen (something that I'm never proud of).  More on that later.  I should have gotten to bed a few hours ago.  I'm glad, though, that out of my foolish behavior, I was led to write.

Thankfully,

Yours In Writing

No comments: