Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Test Complete


Oh my gosh!  Two days in row I posted!  The test went about how i figured it would...I'm betting C range for the initial exam.  It was a sampling of everything we learned.  I'm not too proud of how I think I did but at least now I know what the tests are going to be like.  And while one test is over with, preparation for another test has just begun.  The Capstone Exam for Individual Art Review.  It's the test that decides if I know enough to be an art Major.  It is rather anxiety inducing.  After going through all the classes that I have, learning all that I have, a single test what will determine if I am worthy of continuing a major that I am nearly done with.  Having said that, the stress of the week is over with and I have one class to go until I'm home free for the weekend.  A quick breather before week four begins, nearly a month into the first semester of my fifth, and what should be my last, year of my undergraduate degree.

And then maybe grad school, but either way, the rest of my life.

No comments: