Sunday, June 6, 2010

Woooah Woah, I'm half way th-ere!


It's the sixth of June, which means tomorrow is the first day of week four of summer classes. I have two tests in the next two days. One of them is in Biology Lab tomorrow afternoon and one is in lecture on Tuesday. This class really IS compact! I am literally halfway through the course. Nonetheless, I am doing fantastically...so far.

I am still looking for a job which, by the way, is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be! I've been over hill and over dale and still nothing. I'm waiting to hear back from Kohl's after my interview. Several other places keep giving me the run around.
"No, we're not looking at applications right now." Which is contrary to what someone else told me who was working when had gone in at a different time.
"Well, we are going through applications right now so if we're interested we will give you a call." Basically they told me you'll get an interview if we get to you, but I had already had an interview with this particular company at this point and was checking up to see if they were any closer to picking someone/ was I still a candidate?

It just seems like I'm not supposed to have a job or something. But it feels so right being here so why wouldn't I be able to have a job. I'm beginning to wonder if my "this feels right, I must be on the right path," radar is being interfered with by my "this is what I want but isn't necessarily what I'm supposed to be doing," sensors. Needless to say, I'm worried and I don't know what else to do. First things first: studying, which I am now going to continue to do.

Your's In Writing

No comments: