Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yay!!


I am now DONE with my english story. Well, ok. It will be in a constant state of being fine tuned from now until I turn it in sometime saturday but for conversation's sake, I have a complete first draft. I had a bit of trouble figuring out what I wanted to do next but I forced myself to just write something regardless of if I was going to use it or not and tadah! Ideas began flowing. Even though it is still in a constant state of revision an fine tuning, it feels good to have an ending to my story that makes sense. I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

But, when weight is lifted, another one is added. I will, very soon, be needing to shift my attentions over to storyboarding/filming for the upcoming voice over project. I thought it would be weird taking Intro to Digital Cinema over again and although I am aware that it is a repeat, it doesn't feel that strange. With that said, I'm being challenged by coming up with new ideas apart from the ones that I had when I took the class the first time around.

AND...There is a show choir concert Sunday which I don't know if we're going to be ready for but somehow we are always magically ready when it's time to perform. I don't know what it is but it happens every time without fail. I hope the miracle keeps up to it's reputation this time!

Your's In Writing

No comments: