Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Youtube Boob at last!


As I've said before, I love writing with a heartfelt passion but it's only my minor.  What I love overall is storytelling.  Bringing someone along on an adventure.  And writing is a BIG part of that.  However, we can't forget the movies.  Movies are a timeless tool in making people laugh, making them cry, making their hair stand on end out of fear, and entertaining them all around.  For decades, people have gathered around a screen to watch a story that's different from their own.  Be it at the drive-ins, in a theatre, or in their living room, families and friends have been entertained through the art of filmmaking.  This is my major.  Before the age of the internet filmmakers either made it big or they didn't make it at all.  Now, thanks to technology, we can be our own storytellers and I have joined the ranks.  It isn't Hollywood, but for me, it's a start to bigger and better things.  Out of all the short pieces that I've made, I've only posted one.  I plan to upload more in the future of course but for now, it'll get me started.

I won't post everything I've ever made either.  Just the best of the best of what I've done.  I make no claim that I'm the top of my class - there are those that I've taken courses with that I feel are far my superiors.  And I apologize now for any video quality issues you may encounter.  I don't remember if I clicked the option to "prepare for internet streaming" (I certainly never thought I'd be putting my work on the internet) so It may not be as clean as it could be.  I take critiques openly and look forward to hearing (or reading) what people have to say and I hope you all enjoy what I've done.

Here's my Channel--> http://www.youtube.com/user/tizzo89

See you at the movies

No comments: