Monday, February 7, 2011

Well that's a relief!


After a somewhat stressful week, I'm finally beginning to catch back up to where I'm supposed to be. First I got behind with photography when my first assignment took my by surprise. It turned out that there was a problem with one of the printers and so anyone who was without an assignment that Monday would be able to turn it in Wednesday instead. That date got pushed to today however because school was cancelled that day. Not because of a snow day like one would expect up here in the UP, but because of a threat that the university received that kept mostly everyone in doors for the rest of the day.

http://www.thenorthwindonline.com/?p=3859697 <-- Here is an article that sums up what is known so far about what exactly went down.

I turned that assignment in as well as the one that was already due for today. Last night, I got my filming done for digital cinema (the class I'm retaking) and today I put it on the server to worked on during class tomorrow. AND...the Packers won the Super Bowl which was SAWEEEET!!!! Overall, a lot of things seem to be coming together and I thank God for them. I've had a roller coaster of time with Him in the past couple of years and yet He continues to bless me anyways. (ok so technically, the packers winning wasn't a blessing to me per say but it certainly made my week a little better.)

I'm still praying about the Library Job. It looks like they're filled for now so I'm praying that they find a need for one or two more and that I fit the bill. But if I don't get the position, God has plans for me and he will reveal them to me in his time. And now, I'm praying for whomever it was that started the threat on our campus. I pray that they come to know God and that they will come to terms with what they did. School shootings of the past have been horrible occurrences and I'm so thankful that it didn't come to that here at Northern.

Your's In Writing

No comments: