Saturday, January 22, 2011

EN 400


I'm working on my english story and I'm at a point were I don't exactly know where I want to go with it. Writers hurdle. Eh, I don't really like that but It'll work for now. Not writers block because I kind of know what I want to do. I'm still curious what else is out there for ideas that I'm not thinking of. I was going to post it in here but instead, I can give you the premise. A sheriff has responded to a call that came in from the station. He get's to the car and finds the driver burnt to a crisp but nothing else that the driver is touching. Then he get's a call from another officer who's up the road. This officer was stopped on his way to the scene because there was a cow in the road and it too, is burnt to a crisp. That's as far as I am right now. It's due in progress on Wednesday so I doesn't need to be finished but I'd like to be a ways into it. One thing for sure is that I'd like to be able to write longer stories this year as apposed to when I took EN300 with this teacher. Everything I wrote was really short. Since then though, I feel that I've grown and have come to be able to write longer works. Still, I'm nervous, and I want to try every way I can to better my writing skills and story telling abilities. Anyways...that was a lot of blabbing for nothing. Let me know what you think and where you might like to see this story go.

Your's In Writing

No comments: